Pinewood Code of Conduct – Young Players
It is important everyone behaves themselves when playing football. As a player you have a big part to play. That’s why The FA is asking every player to follow a RESPECT code of conduct.
Players should always play by the laws of the game and within the spirit of sport and fair play.
- Foul and abusive language will not be tolerated under any circumstances, and every player is expected to control himself or herself when representing Pinewood FC.
- Referees decisions will always be accepted, and match officials respected at all times
- All teammates, coaches, spectators, match officials, and players and officials of visiting clubs will be treated with respect at all times.
- After every game, opposition players and match officials will be applauded and thanked. Players are required to shake hands with the officials at the end of every game.
- All training sessions and games should be attended, unless with good reason. Coaches should be informed of all absences before training and games.
- Play to the best of his / her ability and within the spirit of the game.
- Players who are cautioned or sent off during games are required to reimburse the club for all associated fees.
- Always let your manager know well in advance if you are unavailable to play
- Talk to someone I trust for example my parents or the club welfare officer, if I am unhappy about anything at the club
- I understand that if I do not follow the code, action may be taken